Driver Supervisor /Safety Officer
Supervises all of transit’s driver operations including driver daily oversight, training and safety, field monitoring of bus operators to ensure adherence to standards and safety compliance
(Persons applying for a position of this class should have any combination of the following experience and training.)
• Three years increasingly responsible training experience preferably oversight and safety, of six (6) or more employees.
• Three years’ experience programmatic state and federal reporting.
• Experience in to effectively develop and conduct employee training programs.
• Ability to interpret and apply federal/state regulations.
• Ability to deal effectively with supervisors, co-workers, and the public; resolve employee complaints.
• Must have Illinois driver’s license and ability to receive passenger endorsement.
• Any equivalent combination of college experience and formal education and/or training in public administration, business administration.
You may apply to CRIS Rural Mass Transit District, 615 E. Voorhees, Danville, IL 61832 or submit by email to: email@example.com. EOE